Wednesday 23 December 2009

Reflective

This year I learned a lot in English. I learned about process writing and how it is helpful to pass on information using steps in the right way so in the future if you need someone to do something for you it’ll be clear and easy for them to do. We also had lots of practice tests, these tests helped us, because we got used to test conditions which came useful in the progress test. In writing the most difficult part is organizing but I improved in that because know I learned how to plan more before writing. In this class I became successful because of the help we got from the teacher and the hard work we were given to do. Narrative is a bit like free writing but a process is a way to teach someone how to do something they all need thought and organizing. I will use these styles in my job and in future writings so it is delivered as professional work.

No comments:

Post a Comment