Tuesday 22 December 2009

In or Out

Higher education is a very important aspect in life nowadays. People could live and eat without higher education but can’t develop and reach success to its highest level. Higher education, a thought floating in students minds as soon as they enter there last stages of high school. The big question is always, should I study in my country or should I study abroad? In this essay I will compare and contrast between the two places.

In comparison, studying abroad and in your country both offer good education. Ministry of education will follow both students weather they are studying outside or inside the country. Allowances are given to students if they are sponsored, and students could be sponsored both ways. Students outside and inside the country could find jobs as they study.

In contrast, people in the country are more supported by family. People in their country know the rules and know how things work and are aware with the law and culture. A person outside will mix with other cultures, thus become more intellectual. A person who is studying abroad will know how to manage his own money.

In my point of view I prefer to study in my country. I want that because I have a good life here and I know my way around. I also don’t want any family event go by and I’m not here with them. I also think that I could produce and achieve more when I’m close to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment